The minimum attendance required to sit for exams is 75%. Students who don’t have 75% cannot appear for yearly exams. Excused absence: In case a child is unable to attend, the parents should inform the authority beforehand and
the leave application should be submitted to the school office with a valid reason for taking the leave.
• In case of emergency if the student can’t come to school without the application have being submitted, parents should call the school office and inform the authorities of the absence.
• If a student takes a sick leave for more than 30 days, doctor’s medical certificate should be submitted to the school office leave during exam days and important events will be sanctioned only by the principal.
• In case student stops attending the school for more than 7 days without informing authorities, his name will be struck off from the rolls.
• Students returning after prolonged decease must produce a fitness medical certificate on joining.
• Half day leave will be granted on the basis of personal/telephonic information by parents.