1. Fee should be deposited on or before the 7th of every month.
2. Name of the students will be struck off from the school rolls without warning, in case payment is not made till the end of the month.
3. Once the name is struck off the rolls, re-admission will be at the discretion of school authorities and Rs. 1000/- will be charged as re-admission fee.
4. If fees are in arrears, students will not be allowed to appear for the annual examination.
5. Receipts issued must be kept and produced if & when required.
6. Security is refundable only within 3 months after leaving the school