1. Teaching being carried out through latest teaching aids and techniques, e.g. computer models, experiment, practical demonstrations etc.
2. Special attention being paid to each student and diagnostic teaching methods will be applied in order to find the real cause of a problem in studies by psycho – friendly learning methods.
3. Detailed performance of the students is communicated to the parents at the end of every 40 days.
4. There will be no need for the students to take tuition classes as the school will cater to the needs of the weak students. If all the students require extra guidance the school will arrange extra classes without any additional charges and to evaluate the student for such need school will follow the multi dimensional feed back system.
5. Career counselling and coaching for various competitive exams i.e. NDA, PMT, AFMC, AIEEE, IIT, BANK EXAMS and various commerce stream entrance examinations coaching and preliminary guidance from various administrative services will be conducted by the school from this session 2018-19.
6. Pre-coaching to IX & X class students will be provided on the regular basis in the class without any extra charges.
7. To inculcate all round skills & development in a subject, objective techniques encompassing latest methodology and innovations are implemented. Special programme will be scheduled on regular basis having following features.
- Internet applications and various computer languages
- English grammar
- Pronunciation with elegance and confidence
- Discussion on current affairs to sharpen analytical reasoning
- Yoga & Aerobic sessions for physical and mental development
- Magical Mathematical ability
- Environmental and hygienic awareness
- Discussion on practical general science and model making.
8. During the academic session students of +2 class are expected to accompany educational tour with the consent of their parents to provide them with an exposure to different learning experiences.
9. Unique Play way Methodology Right ideas and ethics can be fostered at the right age and this foundation makes a great difference. Congenial environment and proper guidance is needed throughout one’s schooling. Cultivation of good manners, etiquettes and good habits enables a child to excel in every sphere of personality building. Crescent has been a school with a different vision since its establishment. It has been making all possible efforts to hone up the skills of the children. Its motto is to blend traditional education with the modern mode of education.
We feel proud to assert that our school has tied up with INTELLSIS to make tiny tots study without being overburdened. This programme is devised keeping in view the psychology of a child. It helps tiny tots to enjoy their childhood while learning.
10. Salient Features of Corel KG Programme
The child-centered kindergarten is not new; it has its roots in the 19th Century. At that time, kindergarten was
“Making our curriculum irresistible is something that we excel at and is a defining feature of Crescent school life. Everyday has a WOW factor.”
environed as a “Garden for the child” (the literal meaning of the German word “kindergarten”), a place where children could be nurtured and allowed to grow at their own pace. A child has to build skills in six different areas of development. These development areas are:
- Physical and Motor Skills.
- Cognitive Development.
- Environmental Studies.
- Socio-Emotional Development.
- Creative Development.
11. Language Development. KG Pro is an exceptional education programme that introduces academics through activities which not only invigorate the mud of a child, but also boosts independence, confidence and self-esteem. The KG Pro system enables children to capture their imagination, and offers them a learning environment where they can make discoveries, solve problems and think independently and out of the box. It is a core belief that not a single method of instruction is all comprehensive. Hence, both the methods i.e.;-traditional and progressive methods of instruction are used; to develop a well rounded curriculum that encourages social, academic and emotional growth of the child. Some of the features are:
- Integrated, Cohesive and systematic plan for all the three years of kindergarten.
- Lighter School Bags-happy children! Happy Parents!
- Project Based Method
- Montessori Method.
- Multiple Intelligence Method.
The facilities we offer and the Methodology we follow:
- International Curriculum
- Individualized Attention
- 30:1 Student – Teacher ratio
- Standardized system which helps a student to learn without being burdened. Curious nature of students is encouraged and the best way to learn is to be inquisitive.
1. Cultural Development- The vision of the school is to preserve the enriched culture of the country and state in the heart of every child. We fulfill this vision by celebrating all the events of cultural importance in the country which helps our students to remain exuberant with the Love for their national heritage which they will receive as inheritance.
2. Contribution by our students- Selfless giving is a part of character building. Our students are taught to contribute to the nation for different causes for no Motive of their own. They are a part of “No Tobacco rallies”, “Swach Bharat Abhiyan” etc. to develop not only self but the country too. They are made to realize their obligation to the ecology.
3. Assembly and Value Education- With this year we introduce value education as a full fledged subject with a strict syllabus to inculcate necessary values in our students to make them
stand out as an exceptional human beings. Our students also host the assembly everyday where they give a Moral related speech to help develop not only ethically but also fight stage fright and develop confidence and communication to face the crowd.
4. Interschool and Intraschool competitions- Different competitions are held in the school campus hosting different schools and colleges of Palampur and our students perform Activities