1. Leadership Case Studies Students use leadership case studies to analyse and reach
conclusions based on the facts,
conflicting goals/values and the impact on people and organisations. Case studies are the
preferred way of
teaching-learning in all business schools.
2. Performing Arts A Recent research shows that study in music improves test scores in
spatial temporal reasoning in
young adults. We have included a musical play performance in the programme. As students perform,
we encourage them to be
imaginative and take risks.
3.Communication Skills Communication is an important leadership skill. We have developed a rigorous curriculum that trains participants in writing, speech, body language and presentation skills. We have also included famous speeches from well-known leaders to ensure that participants are able to analyse both content and style.
4. Soft Skills: This section introduces participants to behavioral skills through
experiential games and role plays that
will aid them at school and work. Soft Skills help students deal with and react positively to
situations and people.
5. Adventure Sports: Crescent Public School has taken the initiative by introducing adventure sports to encourage our students to explore and venture the nature.
This program uses Adventure Sports like river rafting, rock climbing, rappelling and hiking to test the participants endurance, strength, leadership and team work.
6. Community Service: Students observe a large, diverse social milieu at the program and
interact with people
sensitively and maturely. They visit a village and participate in community service to better
appreciate the circle and
challenges of life and their roles in their communities.
7. Guest Lectures: Finally, Guest Lectures give participants an opportunity to observe
leaders who have truly made a
difference. Aspire brings in Motivational Speakers often from its list to inspire the
8. Life Skills The school believes that Life Skills hold the key to the holistic development of every child. A life skills programme is
conducted to promote skills including.
iii. Decision making
iv. Problem solving
v. Critical thinking
vi. Emotional intelligence.
Life skills training emphasizes the development of students competence, maturity, coping skills and developing a strong
core and developing a robust foundation to deal with lifes many challenges.
Orientation programmes for new students and for students who come into Senior School from the Prep Department and for
those who move into the senior dorms.