DRESS CODE EXPECTATIONS
Students are advised to follow the school’s dress code so that their appearance is uniform and they learn importance of
clean and tidy presentation.
School authorities will determine and communicate the final decision regarding what is considered proper and improper
• Uniform should be neat and clean.
• Uniform must be ironed.
• The colour of the uniform should not be faded.
• Sweaters and blazers should be in good condition.
• Hair should be oiled and tied in plats for girls with red ribbons.
• Hair for boys should be oiled and cut short.
• Nails should be short and clean.
• Girls should wear white warmers under their skirts in winter and white knee length tights in summers
• Shoes should be clean and polished.
• Jewellery, accessories are prohibited.